- These small red kidney beans are delicious and cook fast.
- These beans are famous all over Himalayas and it’s foothills for their aroma and subtle taste.
- Rajma beans are fully loaded with amino acids and proteins
- It consists of carbohydrates, dietary fiber both soluble and insoluble, fatty acids, and minerals like magnesium, molybdenum, potassium, sodium, copper, iron, phosphorous
- Vitamins such as Vitamin B complex constituents, Vitamin K and other traces of essential vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Just Organik Rajma Jammu come out best when soaked for about 4-5 hours prior to cooking
Back to Rice & Pulses/ Grains