1) Preparation: Freshly prepared Raita Boondi made in Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil keeps the snack healthy for consumption and good for heart. We also use sea salt in all our snacks, which are high in minerals and helps absorb potassium from other food.
2) Packaging: Packed in Zip Lock pouches so that they can stay fresh and tasty for longer duration. All our snacks are packed in strict hygienic conditions to ensure that they are free of any contamination.
3) Organic Ingredients: Prepared with Organic Besan and other Organic Spices. No colour or preservatives added. All our products are made from Organic Ingredients without compromising the taste that we love.
4) Taste: Classic Salty Taste. Feels amazing with chaat recipes like Dahi Bhalla, Dahi Vada or added in Jaljeera or mixed in the spicy water of Pani Puri.
5) Texture: Tiny, round & crunchy Boondi. These crispy tiny balls (Boondi) when mixed with Dahi/Curd makes an excellent Boondi Raita. This Raita goes very well with Dishes like Biryani & Pulao.
6) Shelf Life: Best before 6 months from manufacturing. Store in cool and dry place & do not refrigerate