Skip to content
- Black pepper is the world’s most traded spice.
- It is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world.
- Dried ground pepper has been used since ages for both its flavour and as a traditional medicine.
- The spiciness of black pepper is due to the presence of piperine
- Black pepper is an excellent source of manganese and vitamin K, a very good source of copper and dietary fiber, and a good source of iron, chromium and calcium.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device