Skip to content
- It is more nutritious than the much popular White Rice.
- Brown Rice is white rice with the side hull and bran.
- It has “Natural Wholeness” and is rich in proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium and potassium
- Rich in Fiber content.
- Advisable for those trying to lose weight.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device