Skip to content
- Just Organik Cowpea is a certain type of bean, which have a little oval structure with black eye on it
- Cowpeas are also known as ‘Lobia’ or ‘Chawli’ in Hindi, Bobbarlu or Alasandalu in Telugu, ‘Karamani’ in Tamil, ‘Chavli’ in Marathi and ‘Alasande’ in Kannada
- It contains almost all essential vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, folic acid, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, selenium, sodium, zinc, copper, phosphorus, etc.
- Needless to say, it has a number of important health benefits.
- It can be included in salad or pressure cooked with chopped onions, tomatoes, chillies and ginger-garlic paste, and then tempered with jeera in ghee.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device