Skip to content
- Fennel seeds are a popular culinary spice used in breads, savories and sweets.
- Fennel seed has a warm, sweet, aromatic fragrance
- Fennel is an aromatic herb with a sweet anise or licorice flavour
- The dried fennels seeds can be eaten raw after meals as a snack or mouth freshener. It acts as a good after meal digestive
- They are highly effective for eyesight and are regarded as herb of sight by ancient romans. Fennel is good for treating hypertension and possesses diuretic properties.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device