Skip to content
- Just Organik Masoor Mala Split or Pink split lentils have a pretty reddish-orange color in its dried form, but they turn yellow when cooked.
- Masoor Malka lentils are basically the split lentils without skin.
- Red split lentils cook relatively quickly.
- After cooking Malka ki dal seems similar to yellow Moong dal but they are very different in flavour and texture.
- Malka masoor dal is a very simple dal, onions, tomatoes and green chillies tadka gives a wonderful flavour.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device