Skip to content
- Yellow Moong Dal Mogar is extremely light and easy to digest. It is easier to cook. It is prepared by removing the skin from Whole Moong.
- Compared to other dals, moong dal is one of the low carb pulses available
- Moong dal can be pressure-cooked along with chopped onions, tomatoes, chillies and ginger-garlic paste, and then tempered with jeera in ghee.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device