Skip to content
- Joshimath Rajma is grown and harvested above 2000 Meter height in a very pleasant high Himalayan atmosphere with natural cultivating practices in Garhwal region.
- The Certified Organic quality Red Chitra Rajma has a very savoury taste with easy soaking and dissolving pre cooking attributes
- It is highly fibrous, anti-acidic & easily digestible, hence as a result people experience a pleasant Zero flatulence feeling
- It contains certain antioxidants which have beneficial health effects. Studies indicate that kidney beans with a darker skin colour have higher number of antioxidants.
- Rajma curry is extremely popular not just in North India but elsewhere as well.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device