Skip to content
- They are dark red in color and are highly flavoured. These beans hold their shape really well during cooking and absorb flavours easily, they are the favourite beans used for simmered dishes
- Rajma beans are fully loaded with amino acids and proteins
- It consists of carbohydrates, dietary fiber both soluble and insoluble, fatty acids, and minerals like magnesium, molybdenum, potassium, sodium, copper, iron, phosphorous
- Vitamins such as Vitamin B complex constituents, Vitamin K and other traces of essential vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device