Skip to content
- Ground turmeric has a distinctly earthy, slightly acrid smell, and a slightly bitter, warm peppery flavour
- The low incidence of bowel cancer in India is often attributed to natural antioxidants such as Curcumin, the yellow pigment in Turmeric
- Just Organik Turmeric powder has high Curcumin content and is in brilliant Yellow colour
- Turmeric has antiseptic qualities with the properties of flavouring agent and a natural beauty aid
- It gives musky flavour and yellow colour to curries
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device